Eighth Annual Summer Interdisciplinary Conference
ASIC 2009 will be held at Etoile du Nord (http://www.etoiledunord.it/default_ENG.asp). We have placed a hold on 40 rooms. After Nov. 30, these may be released to the general public, so early reservations are essential. Bookings made late may still be offered at the conference rate (if any are available—if all are gone, lodging in other nearby hotels will be needed). It is safest to reserve early—full refunds of the deposit will be possible until March 1.
- 66 euros for two persons in a double room
- 75 euros for two persons in a superior double room
- 82 euros for one person in an economy room
- 95 euros for one person in a standard room
- 61 euros for three persons in a triple room
- 54 euros for four persons in a quadruple room
- 49 euros for five people in a quintuple room
- Children 0-4 years old free. Children 5-17 years old pay five euros less than the prices listed above.
Booking requires a 20% deposit, and Lodging reservations should be made early. Bookings can be made by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax at +39.030.3758444. An initial deposit of 20% is required at booking.